Saturday 29 December 2007

Now now now....

Now now now, christmas has come and gone... Now now now, we'll be in 2008...

I hope everyone's had a good christmas...For me, I've had a busy one.. I went to my aunts house for christmas and also to help with the babysitting over this period as we hosted a big christmas party...You know what Naija parties are like now... I'm sure if it wasn't so cold outside they would have set on eor two small canopies in front of the house... Well, on getting home lo, and behold another "aunty" had arrived from Nigeria with 2 extra children. This brought the total number of children aged 4 and below to a grand total of 5. 5 strong, healthy, active, vicious, energetic children, including a 1 year old with a very powerful voice... Let's just say I lost a lot of weight this christmas...

Busineswise, I'm also losing weight... There's a Chinese company I usually order from, for my eBay runnings. Since their products were such good quality, I decided to use them for my new business venture which I'm thinking of starting in Nigeria come 2008. Theory being "If it's good enough for the UK, it's good enough for Nigeria abi?". Needless to say, their goods are good quality, and their prices are quite reasonable. Besides, one of their products the exact product I need to focus on, as it's easily affordable by the average Nigerian.

Well, I placed a test order of a 150 products and asked for them to be sent to my contact in Nigeria. The representative, whom I've ALWAYS transacted business with gave me a quote, I paid without arguments. Goods were shipped by air freight. One week later, goods were delivered in Nigeria, but in my name. I "wasn't in", so they were sent back.... Problem is, I live in the UK and it's going to be a bit tricky getting me down to Lagos to collect the parcel. I've asked for my rep to change the addressee again and again but Lagos says they haven't received any such instruction. Now I don't know what to do... Suggestions are very very welcome!!!

While you're still thinking of that guys, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

Omo good luck o.
Things will work out.
Share some chinese contacts. I hear that china is the place to go for home accessories, fixtures, furnishings etc.... holla at ur sistah and prepare for a prosperous new year. I know you're about to be blowing up

N.I.M.M.O said...

New on your blog.

Got here from Catwalq's. Couldn't resist following the link; who no like Awoof? ;) 'Twas also the alias of a friend of mine from school, so I came thinking he may be the one.

Read most of your stuff and already have some very useful links to some valuable contents particularly on Workskills21.com.

Definitely, you have a blog stalker in me.

Have a good 2008!

Unknown said...

hello and

Happy New Year...