Wednesday 9 January 2008

Frustrations

It's increasingly annoying that I'm finding it difficult - Very difficult to concentrate. I've been awake at the library for 8 hours straight now, but I don't know what I've achieved. When I came here at 8pm, I had a list of aims to meet before 6am. One of them includes creating a questionnaire on attitude management - I know nothing about this, and therefore have had to read a book. It has taken me 7 hours plus and I still am no wiser. I'm very upset at this stage and I don't know what to do. I have to get this questionnaire ready for 10am this morning. I simply MUST. I'm so upset right now, and I have to leave the library at 6am or I'll get a parking ticket from the ever-so-diligent, ever-so-early ticket inspector who will ensure he comes to work on time in order to catch people. I need help. I just don't know what to do.

It doesn't help that I do not have time to spare. I have to submit this project in approximately 8 weeks and I have gone nowhere with it so far. To make matters worse, I have an exam on Monday which I only just found out about this Monday. Plus I HAVE to create and send out a products list for the next 2 months to meet my target. And also send off the materials for flyers to the graphic designer who I'll be working with. As if that's not enough, EMS Lagos has still refused to release my parcel, as my supplier in China was apparently lying about changing the adressee details with EMS...And he has refused to fax me the change of addressee documents... I simply have to get that parcel off them. I don't know how but I want it so bad I've even dreamt that I stole it from them...

Sorry it's not an interesting or inspiring post today. I do not mean to rant but I'm very very frustrated at this stage.

1 comment:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Awww dear, sorry...it happens sometimes, I call it a brain fog...I think you need to rest...relax your mind and make sure you feel refreshed and try to do your academic work. That's sure to help....wishing you the very best this year...Good luck!