Wednesday 16 April 2008

It's about time..

To prove that I'm still breathing. I guess I do have a time management issue afterall. Please bear with me while I try to sort it out :-)

So what's been happening in businessville? I guess not too much as it's all about Univille these days. I graduate in a few months and my final exams are looming... Business has been pushed to a corner..

Anyway, the business front hasn't totally being quiet... You know it never is.. I've been thinking lot about the recent turn in the global economy, and I have concluded that the way forward is... No, you guessed wrong - It's FARMING. Yes, farming. Not fish/grasscutter/poutry farming but crop farming . Corn, Sugarcane, Rice, Yam, Fruits. Because come to think of it, people will always eat. People MUST always eat. Must other businesses have a specific target market which require the products/services. In griculture, every human requires food... Now the problem is that these days, everyone wants a white collar job and no one really wants to till the ground. Those who are tilling the ground broad are thnking God that they put seeds in the ground and money comes out...

And the questions of the moment...How does one encourage young people to go into agriculture? How can women be useful on the agricultural front? How does one manage farm?

No comments: