Thursday 12 June 2008

If you remember, a few posts ago, I was griping about some supplies I was expecting from China which ended up in Lagos under the wrong name. Well guess what, after 6 months of phonecalls, MSN chats, more phonecalls I was finally able to get the goods sent back to China and re-sent back to me in England. After all said and done, Mr. Supplier had the "effontry" to ask me to "contribute" towards the carriage costs AGAIN to UK. The joker.... I just told him that if he wanted us to continue doing business, he should just fulfill the order I placed with him. Simple. What a joker!

So now, the goods are here, I strongly doubt that I'll be ordering anything from China again for this venture. Don't get me wrong, the goods are ok - But I cannot hand over all my hard work to someone whose business standards are questionable. With my friends, family, strangers etc I can tolerate many things but when it comes to business, No. Simply because in business, many are dependent on me and I wouldn't want to let them down - Now even when it's someone else's fault...

Yeah yeah, lest I forget .. Guess who now moderate the "Starting a Business" section of Nairaland.. Hehe, no guess again...

No comments: