Thursday 3 July 2008

The plunge

I can't believe how much time has passed since I started my business venture... What is it - 2 years? since I started small, thinking of ways in which I could improve, without actually improving. Even though I did take the plunge, I've always been very careful so as not to bite off more than I can chew, seeing that I am (now WAS!) studying for a degree full-time. I have to go into this full-time (especially as exams are over, and I haven't got an excuse anymore). I guess it has come to the point where it's now or never. I have to advertise. I have to tidy up my website and put it out there, let's test for the first time whether it works or not. In the past, I have relied on Facebook advertising and referrals for business, as I didn't want to oversell myself. But I guess it's time for the little steps to be taken.

To anyone out there who also has a big ocean in front of them which they are contemplating crossing - My only advice is that it's better to take the plunge sooner than later. Even though it doesn't work out the first time, it will go down in history that you tried.

Today, I take the plunge.

No comments: