Friday 18 July 2008

The plunge (2)

Ok, it's been a couple of weeks since I beat my chest (ouch!) and howled out my motivational piece. I did try to fire up everyone/thing in the pipeline but unfortunately I guess it was just me who was interested... Take for example - I decided to change my web domain name as "Awoof" (like I've been told before) in the eyes of the average Nigeria sounds like a huge con. ("Awoof" = FREE). Bad taste eh? Well what can I say? I'm older and wiser... The domain name change took 2 weeks - simply because my Web guy / Programmer guy was had family over from his country and had to take them to Hydes Park Corner on Day 1, Alton Towers on Day 2, To see the London Eye on Day 3 and so forth...

Finally my brethren, the work has been done, and I'm ready to advertise!!

No comments: