Thursday 28 August 2008

So it's another month gone - Just like that. Time travels so fast, I have realised that if I don't do whatever-it-is-i-need-to-do NOW, then that's it. I'm not going to do it! Oh dear...

Well, I put out another advert for my website in the newspaper - from which I got about 30 leads same day. About 4 of those 30 were valid, and wanted to order straight away. I now realised that for a business which is based inside the computer (One of the biggest toold used in 419 scams), one has to invest a considerable amount into proving that one is genuine. This is because 9 times out of 10, customers are very doubtful about what they see on the internet.

I do not blame them - I would be cautious myself, as you are more likely to hear negative stull to do with computers + money in Nigeria, than positive stuff. Anyways, that's the situation we have put ourselves in. Online purchasing has been crippled even before it can walk, and it will take a lot to fix the damage that has been caused.... Now, I have to spend my precious time devising a way to prove that what I advertise is "real".

No comments: