Sunday 28 September 2008

He thinks I'm a mugu !!

I've not gone awol o! Just trying to sort out plenty of stuff!! Anyways, here is another one of my encounters with these 419 boys. Don't they rest - even after seeing "Nigeria" all over my website? Can't they guess that at least I know something - if not much about Naija? Na wa o!

Enquiry I received from a "customer" today:

I like the item you placed on the site and i want to buy it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift if you can send it to him in Nigeria then send me your payment info like payment mode,Name,address,cost,plus shipment cost, so that i can make the payment tomorrow and u too can send the posting receipt after sending the item so that u can receive your money.

James Jull (What kind of name is James Jull?)
07024015257 / milner_20@yahoo.com/

My response:
Hello James,

I appreciate your interest in the above item. My guy, our account details
are in Naija so we will only accept bank payments into our account with
ETB. We will ONLY send the phone after we have CONFIRMED from our partners
that the money has been paid in.

If you are worried that we want to do you 419, the same way you want to do
us 419, then we can come up with another arrangement. Pay 30% of the the
total cost of the phone plus shipping and we can send the phone to our
agent in Lagos. You can pay the remaining 70% when you go to pick it up
from them - They are located in Ajah, Iddo and Ikoyi. However, this is
subject to a N1500 administration fee.

Let me know which option suits you best, and I will send you an invoice
right away. I know the phone is not for your son anything - you hve to PAY
for it if you want it. No Paypal nonsense.
Thanks

No comments: